 Space / 23892
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 19:02:28 GMT

What is your name?
Greg Muri

How old are you?
31

What does real life mean for you?
Getting to do the things I dreamed about as a kid.

Favorite Space set?
It is a tie between the 6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager and 6950 Mobile Rocket
Transport

Favorite Personal MOC?
Don't have a personal favorite, I am happy with all the stuff I build.

Favorite Other MOC?
Another tie between Jon Palmer's MXL Advanced Fighter
(http://www.fbtb.net/jon/mxl1.html) and T.J. Avery's Moonbase Landing Pad
(http://www.texbrick.com/creations/m-base/index.html)

What type of space inspiration do you use?
Don't really have any, although the posts to .space offer a lot.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it gets over its
Star Wars hangover?
Return to the classic space sets.  More traditional bricks and plates.  The
Designer and Inventor lines are definitely a huge improvement!

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=gregm

Greg