 Space / 23877
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:58:52 GMT

What is your name?
Dan Mattia

How old are you?
13, 14 in January

What does real life mean for you?
I don't know...my real life isn't interesting enough...just a lot of fighting

Favorite Space set?
All the Blacktron sets, but I've never had one :(

Favorite Personal MOC?
USS Excalibur, flagship of the USC-
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=41398

Favorite Other MOC?
Jerome Black by James Davis

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
A large ship, bigger than the real life Excalibur and about the size of a
minifig scale Pillar of Autumn from Halo

What type of space inspiration do you use?
TV, Computer Games, Halo, Xbox (Halo gets its own seperate group because
it's so good)

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
Newer Blacktron sets...or a USC line :)

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa/
http://lugnet.com/people/~1959
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/25
http://ozbricks.net/lsa/