 Space / 23870
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 03:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Its been sort of quiet here lately, too.  No posts in over a day!  So I'll
just do something like they're doing in castle.  Just so we can prove how
much better we are.  Just kidding.  :)

Just fill out the questions like a survey.

What is your name?
Mike Petrucelli
aka Lord Insanity

How old are you? • in eleven days I will be 24.

What does real life mean for you?

Once I am done paying my way through college and get a non-retail job. :-)

Favorite Space set?
Three way tie from classic space at its peak. The best ship 6985 Cosmic Fleet
Voyager, the best base 6972 Polaris-I Space Lab, and the best ground vehical
6940 Alien Moon Stalker (though I prefer its name from the European product
guide,6940 Thunderfoot Launcher)

Favorite Personal MOC?
That would have to be my last big project the G.C.S. Phantom Shreiker

Favorite Other MOC?
Tie between Bram's Space Plane and Dan's Dragonstar.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
One day I will build a ship so big it actually has all the features I want it
to.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
The Universe I have been creating since I was 8 years old.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
Mmmm... Blacktron 3 but in the style of BT1 not BT2

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/sputnik/86/gc.html
(I really need to update and overhual this)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=lordinsanity

-Mike Petrucelli