 Space / 23881
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 21:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Its been sort of quiet here lately, too.  No posts in over a day!  So I'll
just do something like they're doing in castle.  Just so we can prove how
much better we are.  Just kidding.  :)

Just fill out the questions like a survey.

Survey says!

What is your name?
Adrian Drake, the Original Freak

How old are you?
28

What does real life mean for you?
A wife, a mortgage, and a job with NASA.

Favorite Space set?
6950 Mobile Rocket Transport

Favorite Personal MOC?
Hrm.  It's hard to go wrong with the big hitters like the Blood Moon or the
Nebuchadnezzar, but I have so many that I love it's hard to choose.  So I
won't :)

Favorite Other MOC?
I really don't have a favorite MOC, but I think Jon Palmer's the other
builder whose work I like the most.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
For me it's never really a matter of bricks, it's a matter of time.  Though
I wish I had enough windows to build a truly enormous Moonbase Skyscraper
Module.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
My inspirations come from everywhere.  Other builders, TV shows, 28 years of
watching cartoons, and my own twisted, nay, freakish imagination.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
A return to non-licenced sets with creative parts use.  Though a modular
Space Station playset similar to the way all the Harry Potter sets fit
together would be way cool.

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Adrian