 Space / 23901
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 21:20:05 GMT

What is your name?
Duane Hess

How old are you?
28, going on 14.

What does real life mean for you?
Getting to keep my job. Being able to go home to my wife and twin girls. Not
nearly enough LEGO time.

Favorite Space set?
Uranium Search Vehicle <set:6928>

Favorite Personal MOC?
Who knew I hit the same name as Jon?

Favorite Other MOC?
Hmmm... So many... Why choose one? Let's just say, whatever I see on Brickshelf.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
=Large freighter. I might have the bricks, but not the time.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
Everyday vehicles/objects

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
Some reality based models. I think the Discovery sets have potential.

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
It's a mess, but....
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=dh34154
Also a mess...
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html