 Space / 23924
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Its been sort of quiet here lately, too. No posts in over a day! So I’ll just do something like they’re doing in castle. Just so we can prove how much better we are. Just kidding. :)

Quiet because of the holiday weekend. Happens every year. And remember, you’re never doing something like they’re doing in castle, you’re just tearing it apart and rebuilding it into something good :-)

   Just fill out the questions like a survey.

What is your name?

Chris Giddens / Admiral Giddens, PCS Division

   How old are you?

32

   What does real life mean for you?

Faithfulness, Kindness, and enjoyin’ every minute!

   Favorite Space set?

    6950 Mobile Rocket Transport
202 elements, 2 figures, 1982
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}
or

    918 One man space ship
85 elements, 1 figure, 1979
LEGO > SYSTEM > Space > {Classic}

   Favorite Personal MOC?

Hard to tell... the one I whoosh the most is the HOPLAB

   Favorite Other MOC?

Wow hard to choose... Bram’s Spaceplane, Mark’s Gunstar, Adrian’s Blood Moon, Jon’s f-wing

   What is a project you’d like to do but just don’t have the bricks?

Well, after a couple of weeks o’ sortin... I’m beginning to think I got to many bricks... maybe that’s just my wife talkin’ ;-)

   What type of space inspiration do you use?

Cool new building techniques on Lugnet, old sci fi paintings and drawings from the 50’s 60’s and 70’s.

   What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its Star Wars hangover?

Back to Basics! No story line (or a very open ended one), a blank canvas for imagination building :-D

   Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legoober

space.

Admiral Giddens, PCS Division <><

P.S. Formatted text is kinda cool :-)

P.P.S. Add question, What space MOC do you think should become the next TLC MOC set.