 Space / 23876
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 04:50:12 GMT

On Sun, 25 May 2003, John Henry Kruer wrote:

What is your name?

Brandon Harris

How old are you?

30 (gak)

What does real life mean for you?

Mostly trying to avoid jail time.

ps to jhk:
=Waiting until I get out of college, so REAL life can start.  :)

It *never* starts.

Favorite Space set?

Galaxy Commander.

Favorite Personal MOC?

A small skysled.  I like it because it is minimal and part
light and does the job.

http://lego.gaijin.com/?model=5

Favorite Other MOC?

Palmer's Grimlock.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

Bricks aren't the problem;  *time* is the problem.

What type of space inspiration do you use?

The cries, screams, and pleadings of my victims.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?

I'd actually like to see a bunch of models based on the
visions of the future that people had in the 30's, 40's, and
early 50's - you know, the "Flash Gordon" type of style.

I think there'd be some great parts come out of that.

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website

http://lego.gaijin.com/

bharris@gaijin.com                                          www.gaijin.com