 Space / 23944
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 17:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Other

© Kotaro Ono

Mmm, yeah. I’ve always loved his stuff, and those two represent amazing detailing without resorting to any modifications. Brilliant stuff.

   What is a project you’d like to do but just don’t have the bricks?

An entire moonbase instead of just a module or two.

   What type of space inspiration do you use?

Movies, hard SF novels and stories, pictures off the internet,
LUGNET, Brickshelf, modern and past vehicles, etc

   What would you like TLG to do with the Space line,
after it goes over its Star Wars hangover?

Somethink like Chris Gidden’s PCS line.

Wouldn’t we all. :)

-JHK