 Space / 23950
Re: Space Fun and a sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:

   And for a sneak peek at one of my nearly finished new models, check out: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=409813

Yoiks. Can’t wait to see more of this one.

Agreed. Does the middle section rotate? That would be cool. The color and shape really make this distinct. Very nice, Zac.

Might as well throw my stuff in the crowd... heres a sneak-peak. I’ll get finished soon, I promise, now that school is over.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/inp.jpg

-JHK