 Space / 23875
Re: Space Fun... (Paul Baulch)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 04:35:19 GMT

Dr. Shnub, 1st medical officer aboard the Terran Navy battlecruiser "Lance
Of Athena", stationed at the Terran Navy Multibase orbiting Tesera Kentauri,
fourth planet of Rigil Kentauri B...

Lance of Athena huh, dedicated to the pursuit of science and wisdom no doubt.

Well, it's got good detail and frame rate... I plan to have a good long look
at their graphics engine code.

there must be like a million GeForce 4's or something running that.  the
resolution is SO scalable.  must be a fractal algorithm in there or something

Always my latest. Soon, soon...

Hope it's at Bricksmeet Paul.  looking forward to that

Trav (-|-)