 Space / 23868
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 01:19:50 GMT

Ok, I'll play.

What is your name?
Allister McLaren aka Allister McLaren

How old are you?
33 going on 14

What does real life mean for you?
there's no such thing as 'real' life.

Favorite Space set?
I don't know about favourite, but the ol' LL924 has a nostalgic place in my
heart. I must have built that thing (from memory) a hundred times as a kid.

Favorite Personal MOC?
It's not space, but for some reason I really like playing with this one
right now. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=40385

Favorite Other MOC?
That's a tough one, but this one's certainly up there.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
My bricks define what I'd like to build. Right now I'd just like to build
anything, but can't find the time (or the desk space - but that's another story)

What type of space inspiration do you use?
It could come from anywhere.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
NO MORE LICENSING!

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=almac

Allister
Cabin Boy Fifth Class.