 Space / 23867
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 00:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Its been sort of quiet here lately, too.  No posts in over a day!  So I'll
just do something like they're doing in castle.  Just so we can prove how
much better we are.  Just kidding.  :)

Just fill out the questions like a survey.

What is your name? • Curt Albert Tigges II

How old are you? • 15, will be 16 in a month

What does real life mean for you?

Hmm... getting my driver's liscence and being able to date :-D (my church
standards don't allow dating under age 16)

Favorite Space set?

The Galactic Mediator.

Favorite Personal MOC?

I like my Ravager series of hovertanks.
http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/ravager_hovertank.htm
http://www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB/superravager_heavy_hovertank.htm

Favorite Other MOC?

Hmm... that's a hard question. Probably the ships by Dan Jassim, and also
Bram Lambrecht's MOCs.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

I want to build a giant Battlestar (no, not the kind in Battlestar
Galactica--I actually came up with the name independently) which is a
super-ship in my LEGO universe.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
I don't usually use any inspiration, other than other MOCs inspiring me to
go and build something cool.

And oddly, some Civilization II scenerios have some interesting stuff.

Nope, I know what you mean. I have both Civilization II and Civilization
III. They're cool games.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover? • Hmmm. Stuff like Unitron and Blacktron, except cooler. :-)

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
www.commandercurt.net/UnitedLFWEB

Curt Tigges
Supreme Commander of Starforce