 Space / 23951
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:

   Favorite Other MOC?

As with castle, there are too many great space builders, each with their own style and scope, to really say one is better than another. To point at just one, the first that comes to mind as an old favorite is actually one of the smaller designs, JHK’s Nightshadow: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26649

Thank ye. I’ve always liked it, it was a far better MOC then I usually built back then. I still have it, and I think I’ll rebuild it.

One thing that amazes me is that your building techniques at 13 surpass mine at 30. Just imagine what you might be building at my age! ...As for the Nightshadow, I’d still love to see that (and your other small transports) available as sets to buy.

   And oddly, some Civilization II scenerios have some interesting stuff. Although I doubt any of you, except perhaps Lenny, know what I’m talking about.

Dude! You can add me to the list with Lenny. Civ2 is positively my favorite PC game ever...

I’m not alone... yay. So odd, considering that Civ2 is pretty old by now... (~1995)

Yeah, but so is my home computer. I doubt my system could handle any of the newer versions. But that’s okay, given that the older version still provides some deep-thinking strategy. I actually only play it maybe once or twice a year now, but when I do it takes several hours per night for about a week to complete a good game. :)

-The Galactic Mediator