 Space / 23956
Re: Space Fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 19:23:09 GMT

What is your name?

Phillip Gregory Greco, which happens to be my dad's name as well because he
either has no imagination in naming kids or thought the name was really keen.
Either way, my friends in high school started calling me Felix because they knew
I hated "little Phil" and Phil Jr."

How old are you?

28 in June

Favorite Space set?

The Mega Core Magnetizer
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6989
I lost it during my dark ages, and now find that my mega-cores are never
magnetized enough.

Favorite Personal MOC?

Usually whichever one I just finished.  Though I'm very proud of the various
series I've created (e.g. Sea Monkeys)

Favorite Other MOC?

I'm always going through Mladen Pejic's stuff.  I think his kicker mobile suit
is genius.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?

A mini-fig scale Defiant from Star Trek.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
White Dwarf magazine (Warhammer 40K) and video game graphics.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?

I like the way that question is stated :)
Anyway, I'd like to see the modular space sets come back.  Maybe I'm being
nostalgic, but wasn't it cool when you could make something and then put it in
all different types of configurations?  Something like the Solar Power
Tranport...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6952

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website

http://www.lugnet.com/~94