 Space / 23880
Re: Space Fun and a sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 02:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Its been sort of quiet here lately, too.  No posts in over a day!  So I'll
just do something like they're doing in castle.  Just so we can prove how
much better we are.  Just kidding.  :)

You almost got a dirty look for that remark :)

Just fill out the questions like a survey.

Sure thing.

What is your name?
=Zachary John Soden

How old are you?
=18 and a bit

What does real life mean for you?
=Playing guitar and studying in the field of electronics engineering.

Favorite Space set?
=I'd have to say that I love the Blacktron II Allied Avenger. Either that or
the Mega Core Magnetizer.

Favorite Personal MOC?
=This is tough. My latest MOC is always my favourite because it usually
becomes the best formed extension of my ideas, so I'll have to go with the
Mantaclaw Space Service Vehicle

Favorite Other MOC?
=Hmmm. This is even tougher. I think just Jamie Neufeld's ships and fighters
in general.

What is a project you'd like to do but just don't have the bricks?
=A large orbital station or some such complex.

What type of space inspiration do you use?
=We don't get much sci-fi action here in Australia so like JHK I get most of
my inspiration from Lugnet here, along with the Games Workshop website.
Personally my favourite spacey feel is that presented by the Terrans in
Starcraft.

What would you like TLG to do with the Space line, after it goes over its
Star Wars hangover?
=As everyone else says, more stuff along the older lines. PCS would be cool
(of course, they wouldn't call it that).

Link for your models- ie Brickshelf, or a website
=My main site is at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/

And for a sneak peek at one of my nearly finished new models, check out:

That's all from me,

Zac