 Space / 23893
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 19:34:54 GMT

Many thanks Joe!

Actually, the Trubble Bubble is in parts on my desk! :)  Look for it coming
up soon.  But please, we'd love to see any and all get in on the Joe action!

Yep...the cannon of vehicles runs deep...over 80 I think.  That should be
enough to keep us going for a long, long while.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:

Wowzers!

Way cool! Beautiful models (especially the Rattler)! Nice minifigs! Nice site!

..um..where's the Trouble Bubble:)?

Really, this is a great start for BI Joe. I'll have to bookmark this site and
watch for new vehicles and figs. You have a LOT to pull from, and if this site
is any indication of what you are planning, this will be great to see.

And now you got me interested....maybe I'll do a Trouble Bubble:)

Joe Meno