 Space / 20278
Re: Some great Space info and dicussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
But protecting a planet is much more difficult, because attack can come from >ANY direction with the 3D universe.
     Not according to Star Trek.  Space is relatively planar, so you
essentially have borders.  Everyone knows you can't go around a temporal
anomoly...you have to go straight through.  And all spaceships face up.

Peace, Long Life, and Giggles,
Tony Alexander