 Space / 20034
Re: .space FAQ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Both these articles are very interesting as well as informative to all the
spacers here. The first link leads to a listing and description of ALL
proper names for space vessel designations by size and duty. I thought this
was very informative.

http://members.aol.com/noctifer03/private/Abyss/Technology/Vehicles/Space/overview.html

j0n,
can we take the html from this page above
and make a .space FAQ or something.  That
would be really useful to builders i think.

imho

-p