 Space / 20021
20020  |  20022
Subject:
Some great Space info and dicussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:48:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Both these articles are very interesting as well as informative to all the
spacers here. The first link leads to a listing and description of ALL
proper names for space vessel designations by size and duty. I thought this
was very informative.

http://members.aol.com/noctifer03/private/Abyss/Technology/Vehicles/Space/overview.html

This article is very well written and brings up a good discussion point.
Read it and see if you agree or disagree about this persons prediction of
space warfare.

http://www.geocities.com/yuenkitmun/sf-coralsea.html

out
Tony Knaak