 Space / 20586
Re: Some great Space info and dicussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:55:04 GMT

Go play.  You need to lighten up.  Let me dream my dreams and play with
possibilities; if you want to do the math, have fun.  Maybe one day we can
build something together.  I understand your point, and know that there are
some laws you can't break.  I hope you understand mine, but I think we just
need to respectfully disagree.  8>)

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander