 Robotics / 14198
Re: Searching for alternatives
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 00:32:43 GMT

From: Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Searching for alternatives

Patrick Hui wrote:

check the http://www.handyboard.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patricio Valarezo
  To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
  Sent: Monday, September 06, 1999 1:02 PM
  Subject: Searching for alternatives

  Hi, my question is as follow:
  The RCX´s main components are the CPU and the i/o interfaces. Do you
know of someone working to make a common computer ( using linux) with some
hardware for i/o than works like the RCX?

  I would like to learn more about this kind of solution.

Your best bet would be a Handspring Visor with a Springboard that has • inputs and outputs on it...

I figure one of them will be along soon.

(Waiting for NQC on palm os...)
Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html