 Robotics / 14139
Re: Searching for alternatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:35:26 GMT

Patrick Hui wrote:

check the http://www.handyboard.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patricio Valarezo
  To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
  Sent: Monday, September 06, 1999 1:02 PM
  Subject: Searching for alternatives

  Hi, my question is as follow:
  The RCX´s main components are the CPU and the i/o interfaces. Do you know of someone working to make a common computer ( using linux) with some hardware for i/o than works like the RCX?

  I would like to learn more about this kind of solution.

Your best bet would be a Handspring Visor with a Springboard that has inputs and outputs on it...

I figure one of them will be along soon.

(Waiting for NQC on palm os...)
Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html