 Robotics / 14232
Re: Searching for alternatives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:34:02 GMT

John Barnes wrote:

I have been following this thread with great interest - as an avid seeker of
alternatives.

I would appreciate a link to some in depth info about the "Agenda" device if
there is one.

Go to the agenda's site. Click on the Developer program button on the left site
and then under QUICK links select the archives... All the info on the meat of the
device. Very cool stuff...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html