 Publishing / 692
Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:12:25 GMT

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:52:17 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

... I think you'd be a LOT
safer changing the logo to something like a green brick, or maybe even
an orange brick.

Or something that's not any kind of a brick.

Steve