 Publishing / 685
Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:47:28 GMT

SOP for buttons on the web is for people to make local copies, because pages
load faster that way -- the client's browser is only making an HTTP
connection to a single server.  I certainly practice deep linking to offsite
images from the CLSotW banner page, but those are all with permission of the
banner contributors.

Speaking of which, did you get my request to post my banner (soon to be banners
on your CLSotW  banner page?  Also, I was thinking of entering my Star Wars
Lego Design Contest page for CLSotW consideration, do you think that is
appropriate?  I'd like to boost the traffic to the site after I make some
additions.

Pat J