Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:49:11 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

At 11:19 AM 8/20/99 , Steve Bliss wrote:

As long as it was a color other than red, it would probably be OK.

I'd prefer to keep it red.

Why? Seems to me that changing to white or grey or blue, if it meant
approval
from TLG would be no big deal... Red is the color they use for most
everything
brickish.

I don't think a wireframe fade would be
considered under TLG's trade dress if a squabble arose.

Probably would in fact be trade dress, as would every other thing we've
discussed. But TLG, I think, would respond well to a polite letter
asking for review and advice, with alternatives presented.

Trade dress is rather sweeping in what it encompasses.

lugnet.