 Publishing / 705
704  |  706
Subject:
CLSotW banners (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:15:02 GMT

In lugnet.publish, "Pat Justison" <ra6282@email.sps.mot.com> writes:

Speaking of which, did you get my request to post my banner (soon to be banners
on your CLSotW  banner page?

Yup, got it -- it's in my inbox.  I usually update the CLSotW banners page
on Sunday at the same time as updating the CLSotW itself, but since you
wrote "I'll have a 40x400 banner for my main site soon," and yours was the
only submission that week, I got lazy and was going to wait for your other
one and do both at the same time.

I just looked at the image now...I wish I'd actually gone and looked at it
earlier, because there's a problem with it:  finbansm is 396x44 pixels, and
the images need to be 400x40 pixels per the submission instructions:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/banners/rules.html

If you can finagle this into 400x40, you'll be all set!

Also, I was thinking of entering my Star Wars
Lego Design Contest page for CLSotW consideration, do you think that is
appropriate?  I'd like to boost the traffic to the site after I make some
additions.

Yup, that's perfectly appropriate!  (I think that's the one you already
sent, BTW...)

   IMG: http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/finbansm.jpg
   ALT: Patrick Justison's Unofficial Star Wars Lego Design Contest

--Todd