Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 00:23:04 GMT

At 02:54 PM 8/20/99 , Pat Justison wrote:
The links to mlcad page and program aren't connecting.

Than that's not a problem with ldraw.org, that's a problem with the server
Mike's pages are on.  I can upload my copy of mlcad13.zip to ldraw.org and
have two download location choices - he ok'ed the download from
ldraw.org.  I'll make a note of that.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655