 Publishing / 720
Re: backgrounds logo image (was: Re: [ldraw.org] Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:38:53 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

I don't see anything there stating that the links back have to be text
links.

Well if they're not text links, what are they to be then? You've removed
the logo, right? So text is only choice available. Under the first
numbered item, nothing other than backgrounds themselves is allowed to
be copied and you don't support linking in. I suppose one could compose
one's OWN graphic logo for Fibblesnork, but that rather flagrantly
defeats the notion that you, Todd, should have control of what the logo
looks like, no?

In the grand scheme of things this IS small potatoes.

lugnet.