Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:01:43 GMT

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 02:32:37 GMT, Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

...  Yes, you're right, it is a valid issue...but I think not alerting
TLG to the problem would be the wiser solution.

Not contacting them is a simpler short-term solution.  And it's one that is
often used.  I haven't asked them about the 2x3 brick icon used by LDAO,
both as the program icon, and on the LDAO homepage.  But calling inaction a
"wiser solution" is inaccurate, because it's neither.

A simple disclaimer would
more than do in this case, IMO.

Most likely, you are right about this.

I'd still like to see a cool, original graphic logo for ldraw.org.
Unfortunately, I seem to have no talent in that direction.

Steve