 Publishing / 686
Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:52:17 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
If there ever was brick image that was particularly risky to display in a
logo, I would think it would be a red 2xN.

Yeah, as much as I think this whole "trade dress" thing is silly, I
agree 100% with Todd right here.

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE ldraw.org - I love all the hard work
that's gone into it.  And maybe it's just the fact that I'm colorblind
that makes it easy for me to say this, but I think you'd be a LOT
safer changing the logo to something like a green brick, or maybe even
an orange brick.  Maybe blue, but better something TLG has never used
and probably won't use in a logo.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.