 Publishing / 691
Re: [ldraw.org] Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:59:36 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

I'd still like to see a cool, original graphic logo for ldraw.org.
Unfortunately, I seem to have no talent in that direction.

What about the brick fading from outline to raytrace as the logo.  That seems to
me different enough from the LEGO uses of bricks, and it is certainly more
original.

-John Van