 People / 1597
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:39:16 GMT

"John J. Ladasky Jr." wrote:
* Classical:  I like harmonically-rich, chromatic early music, such as Purcell
and Bach.

Hmm, given that you like progressive rock (hey, have you heard Ad
Infinitum? I tripped over one of their CDs a while ago, and bought it on
the strength of the Roger Dean cover), I'm thinking the above may be the
best description of the type of music I like (I don't know what
"chromatic" means with respect to music).

Frank