 People / 1591
1590  |  1592
Subject:
Personal Anthems (WAS: Re: What kind of music do you listen to?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:59:11 GMT

To All,

Well, relatively few of you would know what songs I am
referring to, but I guess my 2 personal anthems would have
to be "Missing Person" by Michael W. Smith, and "Never been
Unloved" by Michael W. Smith, both of which are on his
album, Live the Life.

Also, my main song for my wife and I are "Hey you! It's Me!"
by Michael W. Smith off of his album This is your Time.

Not that I like Michael W. Smith or anything! ;)

Scott S.
Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net