 People / 1584
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:20:15 GMT

"Bob Sardelli" <squidmaan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
There isn't much by Nelson Rangell that I don't like.  "Far Away Day" is
pretty good.  My favorite is Destiny but maybe because that was my first • NR
CD.  I like a lot of smooth jazz but sometimes it gets too mellowed for me
so I've been exploring Acid Jazz (Galactic, Brand New Heavies) as well as • a
lot of B3 and Latin stuff.

But I must say the the lasted Rick Braun/Boney James CD (Shake it Up) is
probably one of my all time favorite Jazz CD's.

We're getting way off topic here, I'll move the conversation over to e-mail.

Huw