 People / 1566
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:33:41 GMT

Rick,

I listen to Jars of Clay, DC Talk, burnt Babylon 5 CDs
(shhhhh!!!), and
maybe some Video Game Music consisting of Red Alert, Wing
Commander, and
Final Fantasy.

Ah yes, Jars of Clay, I love their new album, If I Left the
Zoo, even with an elephant on it, heh heh. :) I should list
my groups one of these years, I have many! I still think FF
6 Japan/3 US has some of the best music form Final Fantasy.

Scott S.
Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net