 People / 1576
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 00:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jeff Stembel writes:
I listen to Anime and Game
music most frequently, my favorites being music from Escaflowne, Final >Fantasy,
Princess Mononoke, Xenogears, and Nadesico.

I'm terribly sorry. I hope they'll find a cure for that soon! :)

But to respond seriously to this topic, I am a huge classic alternative rock
fan. My all time favorite band is The Pixies followed very closely by The
Smiths, David Bowie, The Talking Heads, They Might Be Giants, The English
Beat, Elvis Costello, The Violent Femmes, and Weezer. I also like some more
modern alternative like Remy Zero. I can also tolerate small doses of punk
like Goldfinger.