 People / 1567
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:05:47 GMT

Jay Jacinto wrote in message ...
Hi,
this is not the music you listen while you build, but music you listen to
everyday, such as on your way to work.  I love listening to the Dave • Matthews
Band, Blues  Traveler, Green Day, Fuel and other miscellaneous alt-rock
groups.

Classical music... either CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Co) on the radio,
Spinner.com on the Net (until my connection speed degrades in the evening
when the neighbours get home from work - the wonders of Cable) or tapes,
CD's or even (gasp!) vinyl LP's from my collection. Right now the tape in
the player is Rachmaninov Piano Concerto #3 (not my usual style, but hey
it's nice to have a change).

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1