 People / 1583
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jay Jacinto writes:
In lugnet.people, Jeff Stembel writes:
I like a number of different types of music, all of which I listen to in the
car, at work, and when building with Lego.  :)  I listen to Anime and Game
music most frequently, my favorites being music from Escaflowne, Final
Fantasy, Princess Mononoke, Xenogears, and Nadesico.  Other genres I like are
Celtic (such as Clannad), Classical, and '80s and '90s rock (Sarah McLachlan,
Annie Lennox, and The Corrs being my current favorites), although I own very
few CDs in these areas.  Generally, I listen to songs in MP3 format, unless
I'm in my car.

I have little game music but the one exception is the Chrono Cross OST that I
downloaded off Napster,  that is amazing music.

Yup, definitely a good soundtrack.  :)  Great vocal ending song, and the second
to last boss battle theme is very powerful!  You may also like the soundtrack
from Xenogears, as they were both composed by Yasunori Mitsuda.  Truly great
stuff, and the arranged album, Creid, is one of the best ever produced by
Square!  :)

Jeff