 People / 1571
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jay Jacinto writes:
Hi,
this is not the music you listen while you build, but music you listen to
everyday, such as on your way to work.  I love listening to the Dave Matthews
Band, Blues  Traveler, Green Day, Fuel and other miscellaneous alt-rock • groups.

How 'bout you?

I like a number of different types of music, all of which I listen to in the
car, at work, and when building with Lego.  :)  I listen to Anime and Game
music most frequently, my favorites being music from Escaflowne, Final Fantasy,
Princess Mononoke, Xenogears, and Nadesico.  Other genres I like are Celtic
(such as Clannad), Classical, and '80s and '90s rock (Sarah McLachlan, Annie
Lennox, and The Corrs being my current favorites), although I own very few CDs
in these areas.  Generally, I listen to songs in MP3 format, unless I'm in my
car.

Jeff