 People / 1574
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:58:14 GMT

"Bob Sardelli" <squidmaan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Jazz:
   Pat Metheny
   George Benson
   Galactic
   Nelson Rangell
   Various Latin artists

Ah, another Smooth Jazz fan!

My favourites at the moment are:

Jeff Kashiwa, Rippingtons, Fourplay/Bob James, Steve Cole, Dave Koz, Rick
Braun, Boney James, Acoustic Alchemy...

Isn't Nelson Rangell "The way to you" just fantastic. What's his new album
like? It isn't receiving any airplay over here.

Huw