 People / 1575
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:09:14 GMT

There isn't much by Nelson Rangell that I don't like.  "Far Away Day" is
pretty good.  My favorite is Destiny but maybe because that was my first NR
CD.  I like a lot of smooth jazz but sometimes it gets too mellowed for me
so I've been exploring Acid Jazz (Galactic, Brand New Heavies) as well as a
lot of B3 and Latin stuff.

But I must say the the lasted Rick Braun/Boney James CD (Shake it Up) is
probably one of my all time favorite Jazz CD's.

Bob

In lugnet.people, Huw Millington writes:

Jeff Kashiwa, Rippingtons, Fourplay/Bob James, Steve Cole, Dave Koz, Rick
Braun, Boney James, Acoustic Alchemy...

Isn't Nelson Rangell "The way to you" just fantastic. What's his new album
like? It isn't receiving any airplay over here.

Huw