 People / 1563
Re: What kind of music do you listen to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:34:49 GMT

Jazz:
   Pat Metheny
   George Benson
   Galactic
   Nelson Rangell
   Various Latin artists
   Etc...

Other Music:
   Hmmmm, I think I own some non-jazz artists somewhere....  Where did I put
that CD?

Bob

In lugnet.people, Jay Jacinto writes:
Hi,
this is not the music you listen while you build, but music you listen to
everyday, such as on your way to work.  I love listening to the Dave Matthews
Band, Blues  Traveler, Green Day, Fuel and other miscellaneous alt-rock groups.

How 'bout you?

Thanks
Jay Jacinto