 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3498
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 01:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Per head to head competition:

50 points for finishing first
-10 points for incorrect blocks.
+5 points for good block
+10 points for every perfect block

Well Iain, since I understand that we need your blessing on robot names, I
was thinking of x'82'...what do you think?
Bruce