 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3435
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:27:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Since, at the rate we’re going, all these ‘bots are going to be
finishing close to the same time (under 40 sec for anti-‘X’)

Well my bot is currently doing 78 sec, if it is reading every blocks correctly.
:p   This mindstorm firmware language is super slow and I may need to learn
LegOS.