 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3437
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:08:35 GMT

Well my bot is currently doing 78 sec, if it is reading every blocks correctly.
:p   This mindstorm firmware language is super slow and I may need to learn
LegOS.

Thank you for posting this.  I have to ask, how accurate is your
robot???

I will admit, that i have rarely got even CLOSE to 100% perfect block
placement.

so will a longer time give you better accuracy??

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny