 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3504
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 03:08:08 GMT

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

I need to follow my own advice and get working.   So far I've built a few
versions which have not proven to be satisfactory. As for code, the script
is easy but lego assembler has crappy documentation (can I say that?...oh
well, you only live once).

Programming in assembler is amazing, I find it so remarkable that you're
doing it this way! I think it's just... amazing.  I wish I had your
patience!

I think it's so interesting to see so many people branching away from using
NQC, espically for this contest.

I'm taking all these shots, and what have I got:
Nuttin
   Nuttin
      Nuttin

Thats okay, it's fun :)