 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3502
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 02:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

And I don't want any wimpy excuses like:
   I couldn't find a serial port - Dave
   I thought we were measuring in hours, not seconds - Chris

*JUST FELL OFF CHAIR*

   I was in Florida and I didn't have time (forget the anagrams, and get
working) - Iain

Bruce Sheridan = Chubs a Rier End

:)

BTW Iain, welcome back to the robot team.

Thanks, Bruce :)

(see, this is the kind of brothership you can't get with train.)

   Iain (still packing)

I need to follow my own advice and get working.   So far I've built a few
versions which have not proven to be satisfactory. As for code, the script
is easy but lego assembler has crappy documentation (can I say that?...oh
well, you only live once).

I'm taking all these shots, and what have I got:
Nuttin
   Nuttin
      Nuttin

Have a good time in Florida...