 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3429
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 04:05:38 GMT

I guess no one is going to cheat, but if my bot just say it is done at 0 sec
then my score would be 24 sec at worst.  So the penalty time for wrong block
need to increase - I suggest 6 sec.

Also how are we going to count the overall score?  Do the bot got one point
when it win a 1 on 1 match, or do we add up the time score for every match?

AHHHHHHhh  its just so overwhelming......

:)

too many questions, so little time.

I'm not going to say another thing about rules and scoring until i hear
from more people......

what say you all???

I ran some more numbers and a higher penalty for a wrong block makes
sense, 6 sec, give a time of 48 seconds if we were to assume the anti-X
and 10 seconds puts us at 80 seconds.

So here is a leading question:   what is a reasonable amount of time to
do a PERFECT anti-x???  then we can add a few seconds and divide by 8
and call that number the wrong block time.

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny