 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3517
Re: r10 Project X -- Rules final
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:00:59 GMT

Per head to head competition:

50 points for finishing first
-10 points for incorrect blocks.  We know they're incorrect because
they're
not in the square
+5 points for good block (whether on side or just in square, not
meshing)
+10 points for every perfect (meshing studs) block

we will run with these rules and work out any REAL bugs that creep up on
the day.

So are we going to add up the scores, or just add the match point?  With the
first method one major botch up like lose wire can kick you out of the game.  I
am OK with either method.

At the end of the do my bot need to move away from the grid?  Currently my
bot-arm retrun to (0,0) at the end, like in this photo:
Is that OK?

And after a few days of tweaking, my bot finally made the O->X in <censored>
seconds. ;)